Oil Heat Maintenance Plan
Preventative maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your home heating system. Our annual safety check and efficiency tune-up will ensure that your oil system is running at peak efficiency all year long. View our Oil Heat Maintenance Plan Brochure.
Our Oil Heat Maintenance Plan Includes:
- A safety check of the heating system based on industry best practices
- An annual heating system efficiency tune-up
- A 25% discount on service work(excluding installations)
- Priority service
- Installing oil filter cartridge, burner nozzle and fuel pump strainer.
- Adjust and check electrodes and nozzle assembly.
- Oiling all motors on burners, fans and circulators.
- Safety-checking all operating controls.
- Inspecting combustion chamber.
- Vacuuming flue passages and flue pipe of boiler/furnace.
- Adjusting system to maximum efficiency and performing combustion efficiency test to check results.
- Customer will receive a written report detailing the condition and efficiency of their heating system at the conclusion of their Cromwell Energy Tune-Up.
Terms & Conditions
- This Plan is agreed upon between the Customer and Cromwell Energy, Inc., herein referred to as “the Company.”
- This Plan becomes null and void should it be proven anyone other than the Company provides service to equipment throughout the term of the Plan unless otherwise specifically instructed to do so by the Company.
- This Plan is offered to all customers; however, enrollment into the Plan remains subject to an inspection if deemed necessary by the Company. If, upon inspection, Customer’s equipment is found to be unacceptable, unsafe, or obsolete for repair, Customer’s agreement coverage will be cancelled. Repairs required to achieve acceptable enrollment status with the Company are billed separately, outside the terms of the Plan.
- This Plan goes into effect following payment of the Plan invoice and approval for Plan by a Company service professional, as required above. The Plan is in effect for a 12 month period and automatically renews on the first business day of the month in which the Plan is due to expire. The Plan is non-refundable and subject to change.
- Service Hours: Normal working hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Service requested and provided at times other than during “normal working hours” will be quoted and invoiced at the Company’s standard night, weekend, and holiday rates, respectively. Plan enrollees receive Plan benefits and discounts based on respective repair rates.
- Priority Service is defined as first available service and will be billed at prevailing rates. Service will be performed as promptly as possible under normal conditions; however, we do not assume responsibility for secondary damages or damage resulting from delays or failure to render service due to conditions beyond our control.
- Only Emergency Service will be performed outside of normal working hours and will be billed at prevailing rates. Emergency Service shall be defined as an unsafe condition to a person or damage to a residential property as a result of no heat. Company may decline request to perform non-emergency service work outside of normal business hours.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the repair or replacement of unavailable or obsolete parts nor for equipment no longer manufactured.
- The Company shall be liable solely for repairs to the covered equipment, as detailed above. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any consequential or resultant damages or injury (including death) to persons or property; for damage resulting from defective equipment; for damage resulting from operation or non-operation of said equipment; for delays in performing service; for making repairs or installations of parts; because of strikes, accidents, explosions, or shortages; or due to other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
- The 25% discount on service is not valid toward new equipment installations.
- Customers will receive a $25 “bundled discount” upon renewal of any Heating Service Plan when customer is also enrolled in a Cromwell Energy Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan.